Alan – https://www.ft.com/content/91174c84-2fac-11ea-9703-eea0cae3f0de iran backing cyber attacks on US interests after escalation of tensions last week (you may or may not have heard that the US president ordered the drone-strike killing of a top Irani general)
Ian – https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/world/2019/02/08/us-says-maduro-is-blocking-aid-starving-people-venezuelan-says-his-people-arent-beggars/%3foutputType=amp
Tyler – DHS (Department of Homeland Security) issued a National Terrorism Advisory Bulletin. Issued: January 04, 2020 05:15 pm. Expires: January 18, 2020 01:00 pm.
- Iranian leadership and several affiliated violent extremist organizations publicly stated they intend to retaliate against the United States.
- At this time we have no information indicating a specific, credible threat to the Homeland. Iran and its partners have demonstrated the intent and capability to conduct operations in the United States.
- Previous homeland-based plots have included, among other things, scouting and planning against infrastructure targets and cyber enabled attacks against a range of U.S.-based targets.
- Iran maintains a robust cyber program and can execute cyber attacks against the United States. Iran is capable, at a minimum, of carrying out attacks with temporary disruptive effects against critical infrastructure in the United States.
- An attack in the homeland may come with little or no warning.
- Be prepared for cyber disruptions, suspicious emails, and network delays.
- Be responsible for your personal safety. Know where emergency exits and security personnel are located. Carry emergency contact and special needs information with you.
- Implement basic cyber hygiene practices such as effecting data backups and employing multi-factor authentication. For more information visit CISA.gov.
Try making a u-brew beer for fun, or booze with whatever you may have handy. Rotate your old rice maybe:). Cost savings over regular beer. And quality control is important:)
Andrew – You can contact me at https://shop.ragnaroktactical.ca
Tyler – If you have any questions or advice for me, you can Email into the show at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ian – You can reach Ian directly, by emailing me at email@example.com .
Eric – Please check out Rapid Survival www.rapidsurvival.com and get me there on live chat while buying some prepper gear, or you can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (while still buying prepper gear at Rapid Survival)
Tune tune in for the next episode,
Long term storage of firearms / valuables